Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma is classified by the Internal Revenue Service as a (501) (c) (3) charitable organization and thus any contribution to it is tax deductible.
All contributions are permanently endowed to support the lasting legacy of freemasonry in Oklahoma. The Foundation operates from its income only. No contribution, regardless of size, is ever spent. Gifts may be designated to general charitable works, support for the aging, or the Youth Order Scholarship Program.
Every contribution is acknowledged with a personally addressed and signed thank you letter. There are many ways to contribute:
- Contribute online using any debit or credit card via SquareUp: https://squareup.com/store/masonic-charity-foundation-of-oklahoma
- Contribute online using PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CXNZ5S8VWRLGQ
- Contribute via Facebook‘s “Donate” button: https://www.facebook.com/masoniccharityok/
- Contribute over the telephone using your debit or credit card! Call our office at 1-877-562-7667
- Make a recurring donation by filling out the Donation Form and mailing it to us at the postal or email address indicated on the form.
- Send your check or money order by mail to: Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma, PO Box 2406, Edmond, OK 73083-2406
- Designate the Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma as the beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy. Call our office at 1-877-562-7667 for additional information.
- Contact your IRA administrator and ask about designating Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma as the charitable recipient of your Required Minimum Distribution at age 70 1/2 or older.
- Leave a gift to the foundation in the form of an estate gift or bequest.
- To bequeath a specific amount: I hereby give and bequeath to the Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma, an Oklahoma charitable corporation, or its successors, the sum of $__
- To bequeath items: I hereby give and bequeath to the Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma, an Oklahoma charitable corporation, or its successors, the following personal property, to wit: [property descriptions]
- To bequeath real estate: I hereby give and bequeath to the Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma, an Oklahoma charitable corporation, or its successors, the following described real property located in [County], [State] to wit: [legal description]
- To bequeath the remainder of an estate after amounts are given to other beneficiaries: I hereby give, devise, and bequeath all of the rest and residue of the property which I may own or have any interest in at the time of my death, whether real, personal or mixed, to the Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma, an Oklahoma charitable corporation, or its successors, without conditions or restrictions.
We are happy to assist with your questions and requests in any way. THANK YOU for generously supporting Oklahoma Masonic Charity!
Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma
PO Box 2406
Edmond, OK 73083
1-877-562-7667 or 405-348-7500
GiveSmartOKC.org helps donors make informed decisions regarding their charitable giving while also helping the public better understand the overall health of central Oklahoma nonprofits. The Masonic Charity Foundation is proud to work with GiveSmartOKC.