ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION:
- Applicants must personally represent the teachings and ideals of the Masonic fraternity. They must be members in good standing or a majority member of Oklahoma DeMolay, Rainbow, or Job’s Daughters. A resume listing Youth Order positions held and activities participated in is a required document. Two letters of recommendation are required attesting to the applicant’s character.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior, vocational student, college undergraduate, or post-graduate student under 30.
- Students who have previously received scholarships from the Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma are encouraged to apply. The limit on scholarship awards is ten semesters for undergraduates and eight semesters for graduate students. Returning college students must provide an official transcript demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale. Vocational students must provide a statement of satisfactory progress.
- High School seniors who apply must provide documentation of a minimum ACT Composite score of 20. This requirement is waived for vocational or trade school students.
- Applications must be submitted online at www.mcfok.org/online-forms with all required documents no later than May 1st. Incomplete applications may be disqualified.
- Scholarships may be applied to any accredited trade or vocational school, college, or university within or outside Oklahoma.
- Scholarships are awarded for the school year. Scholarship funds not used in one semester will be considered forfeited. Scholarships will be deposited with the applicant’s school of choice. Funds may be used for tuition, books, supplies, and other educational costs.
- Full-time enrollment for students who have not yet achieved a Bachelor’s degree is considered twelve credit hours or more. For graduate students, full-time enrollment is deemed to be six credit hours or more. Full-time students will be given priority in awarding scholarships.
- Students with less than full-time enrollment must be enrolled for no less than half-time, or six credit hours for undergraduates, or three credit hours for graduate students. The amount of the scholarship award will be prorated.
By clicking on the link below, you have read and understand all of the criteria. Make sure you have your documentation in order, you will NOT be able to save the form.