Send us your favorite photos representing Oklahoma, Freemasonry, Patriotism, Charity, Community, or anything else!
RULES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Submit photos electronicallyby JULY 15th via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or compact disc/flash drive to Masonic Charity Foundation, PO Box 2406, Edmond, OK 73083.
- Files must be JPEG or TIF file format.
- 300 dpi
- Landscape orientation
- Submit files with the largest size/resolution possible to allow high-quality enlargement and reproduction.
- A brief narrative accompanying each photo is recommended. Include: location/venue, names of individuals pictured, date, and event details.
- Photos, cds, and flash drives will not be returned. Submission of photo entries constitutes express permission for the Masonic Charity Foundation to reproduce and/or publish photos.
- Winners will be required to sign a release allowing winning photos to be published.
- Winning photos will be showcased in the Masonic Charity Foundation Annual Report calendar, at mcfok.org, and on social media sites.
2019 Photo Contest Winners:
Edward Zweiacher, Kim Clagg, Tom Dafforn, Sara Hayman, Ryle
igh McNabb, Marissa Taylor
Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma
PO Box 2406
Edmond, OK 73083