Submit entries by July 15th for consideration in current year’s publication. Entries accepted all year!
Prizes: Winning photos receive $25 cash prize. Winning photos may be published on our website, social media, and/or in our annual report calendar. Photo credit provided.
What kind of photos should be submitted? Anything you find beautiful, intriguing, or meaningful! Show off Oklahoma’s landscape, landmarks, history, or heritage. Maybe you love patriotic images, wildlife, or patterns in nature…share those images with us! Are you a Mason? Capture photos of Masonic symbolism, monuments, events, or buildings. Let’s showcase Oklahoma!
- Submit photos electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Multiple entries may be submitted, however please submit each photo entry in a separate email message to preserve the resolution of the photo.
- Files must be JPEG or TIF file format
- 300 dpi or greater
- Landscape orientation is preferred
- Submit files with the largest size/resolution possible to allow high-quality enlargement and reproduction
- Multiple contest entries may be submitted
- A brief narrative accompanying each photo is recommended. Include: location/venue, names of individuals pictured, date, and event details, if applicable.
- Photos, cds, and flash drives will not be returned. Submission of photo entries constitutes express permission for the Masonic Charity Foundation of Oklahoma to reproduce and/or publish photos.
- Winners will be required to provide release allowing winning photos to be published.
- Winning photos will be showcased in the Masonic Charity Foundation Annual Report Calendar, at mcfok.org, and on social media sites.
2017 Photo Contest Winners: